Join the Knights of Columbus and make a difference in your church, family, and yourself!
No man is too busy to be an active member of the Knights of Columbus. In fact, just one full day a year to Knights of Columbus activities can make an enormous difference in your life. By spending just 24 hours with us you will be able to serve your parish and help those in need in your local community, grow in your faith, and access our exclusive top-rated insurance program to protect your family.
Regardless of their schedule or other committments, nearly two million men around the world have found that the Knighs of Columbus Adds something sifnificant to their lives.
Provided here, is an illustration of just how much can be done as a Knight in 24 hours. And since this is what can be done in one day, imagine what your could do with us in a week!
- 8 Hours a year working with your council on charitable projects for your Church or community
- 4 hours a year enjoying a council social function such as a dinner, dance picnic, etc. with your entire family
- 4 hours a year attending council meetings to help plan future activities.
- 6 hours a year (half an hour a month) reading the Knight’s magazine Columbia and visiting the Knights web site www.kofc.org
- 1 hour a year meeting with your Knights of Columbus insurance agent for a free analysis of your family’s insurance needs and to learn about our exclusive, top-rated programs available only to members and their families.
- 1 hour attending Mass together with your council.